- September 8 – 10, 2015
- Palais Des Congrès de Paris, Paris, France
- Please visit us at Booth No. 237.
- June 23 – 25, 2015
- Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey
- Please visit us at Cultural and Convention Center.
MPI Corporation is honored to announce our participation in the 25th annual Semiconductor Wafer Test Workshop starting June 7th, 2015 at the Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Diego, CA.
On Monday afternoon, MPI’s Alex Wei will present a 12Gbps loopback solution for high speed digital test applications along with perspectives presented at the panel discussion by Rob Carter on Cantilever developments for improved cost-effective tests and longevity.
Of course your SWTW visit would not be complete without seeing us face-to-face so please don’t forget to stop by MPI’s booth to receive the most up to date information on how MPI can help your organization be more competitive.
Please add the following to your calendar:
- Technical Presentation:
Subject： An innovative Design & Implement of Vertical Probe Card for Hi-Speed Loopback (12Gbps) Application Presenter： Alex Wei, Section Manager, R&D Division. Time： 1.00 PM, Monday, Aragon Conference Room
- Panel Discussion: [Title, Panelist, Subject Brief Description ]
Subject： Panel 1: How Will Cantilever Go Further?
Panel 2: High Parallel Micro Bump Probing, Is There A Real Need? What Would Be The Challenges?
Panelist： Rob Carter, VP of Corporate Marketing, MPI Time： 3.30 PM, Monday, Aragon Conference Room
- MPI Exhibition: [Booth #]
Booth #： Number 2, near to entrance of Expo Hall. Time： Open from 5.00 PM, Monday
MPI Corporation was founded in July, 1995 and has enjoyed growth well beyond industry standards due to an infusion between customer centricity, industry leading technology development, advanced manufacturing techniques and world class customer support. MPI’s four main product lines include state of the art Wafer Test Probe Cards, Production LED Equipment, Advanced Semiconductor Test Equipment and Thermal Air solutions. The industries MPI serves include Semiconductor, Materials Research, Aerospace, Automotive, Fiber Optic, Electronic Components, Bio-Research, and more. Cross pollination of product technologies allows each new innovation to provide differentiation in areas that are meaningful to the markets we serve. MPI is the only publically owned, GTSM-listed company of its kind in Taiwan. For more information visit www.mpi-corporation.com
- Nicole Tseng,Marketing Communication,
- Email: email@example.com
Measure the Difference
The TS2000-SE from MPI is the first ever 200mm automated engineering probe system on the market integrating innovative features specifically designed to reduce the cost of test:
- Automated single wafer loader
- Vertical control environment (VCE)
- Hot/cold wafer swaps at set temperatures
- Safety test management system
- Vibration and thermal control
These features are incorporated into the MPI ShielDEnvironment™ for ultra-low noise, very accurate and highly reliable DC/CV, RF and High Powermeasurements.
Feel the Difference
The system is controlled by the unique and revolutionary, multi-touch operation Software Suite named SENTIO™ – simple and intuitive operation saves significant training time, the Scroll, Zoom, Move commands mimic mobile devices and allows everyone to become an expert in just minutes. For RF applications there is no need to switch to another software platform – the MPI RF calibration software program QAlibria ™ is fully integrated – for ease of use by following a single operational concept methodology.
MPI Advanced Semiconductor Test Division
offers complete Test Solutions based on a variety of engineering probe systems, RF probes from 26 to 110 GHz, and QAlibria™ – the unique RF calibration software. Major focus is on applications such as RF and mmW, Device Characterization for Modeling and process development, High Power, and many other complex applications.
- June 7 – 10, 2015
- Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Diego, CA, USA
- Please visit us at Booth No. 2.
- May 22, 2015
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Please visit us at Hyatt Regency Hotel.
- May 19 – 21, 2015
- Phoenix Convention Center, AZ, USA
- Please visit us at Booth No. 1434.
- May 11 – 14, 2015
- Please visit us at Booth No. 8 at Foyer, Lower Level 1.
- March 24 – 26, 2015
- Complex Crocus Expo, Moscow, Russia
- Please visit us at Booth No. 733.
- March 23 – 26, 2015
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Tempe, AZ, USA
- Please visit us at upper lobby in front of the Fiesta Ballroom I & II.